Friday, July 10, 2009

blogging is so handy

Have been procrastinating (among so many other things) filling out the Juror Qualification Form that I got in the mail a while back.  I blogged about my last experience with jury duty selection over a year ago.  

In the form, it asked if I had ever appeared for jury service in the last 24 months.  If yes, to give the name of the court and the date of service.  

So, my memory and my organization skills failed me.  I knew I had because it was such a pain to find someone to take care of my kids while I went.  Good ol' blogger did not let me down, though.  I did a little search and found the certificate that they gave me.  

So many reasons why I love to blog.   Just found another reason.  Thanks, blogger!  For being my back-up memory.  

2 comments:

Abbigail said...

just don't accidentally delete your blog while on sleeping meds like I did!
Too funny about Sam and Petco. I have that stuff, it works good. But I find that it can change the color of the carpet a little bit.

Kari said...

Way to go...jury duty again. How do you do it? ;) Not once for me! Cute pics with Katie. See you later.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails