Thursday, June 9, 2011

crafty again... painted onesies

We are back on the mainland (as they/we call it) for the summer.  Already a week has flown by and I am afraid this summer is going to be one of the fastest ever.  We only have two months and these two months are jam packed.  

A while back on a warm night (that was obviously in Kauai since we haven't had any of those here, yet) I went to get baby's pajamas and thought a onesie would be just about right for the temperature.  I totally fell in love with his squishy legs showing and ever since then I have put him in just a onesie as much as the weather will allow.  

And since I just can't seem to let things be, I followed this handy dandy tutorial by Simply Modern Mom and decorated his little t-shirt.  He was actually lucky to get these.  What usually happens is that I make things for other people and then run out of steam to make stuff for my own kids.  
My friend just had a baby named Max so I made one with Max just like this one.  I felt bad for my Max so I made him one, too.  



Now, I think my favorite outfit for the little guy is a just a simple onesie.  I get to see his squishy yummy legs, I can be creative without being committal (it's just a matter of weeks before they grow out of it or stain it), and if you see him in one that means that the weather is just perfect.

3 comments:

Adri said...

Love it... so cute!

Abbigail said...

adorable. I love him I can't wait to see him in a month.

Lindsay said...

I love little Luke in his onesies too. I just want to eat him and his chubby little legs. :) He is going to live in them this summer...it's so darn hot here. It's really all they need. Those photos are darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails