Sunday, November 21, 2010

still so eva, still so samuel

The library is one of my favorite places to take the kids.  
It's like shopping but it doesn't junk up your house and it is free.

Samuel's free movie choice (and a perfect description of Samuel if for some reason you had to describe him in a movie):
 Eva's free movie choice (and if you were still playing the game where you describe a person with a movie, this would be it):

It's just so them, I had to chuckle when I saw their choice. 
 And I had to hide my chuckle when fast Samuel kept calling Eva's slow choice, "Little Poop on the Prairie."  

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is sooo funny. Your kids are cute.

Malea said...

HA! Little poop on the Prairie. Sounds familiar. Power Rangers all the way here, too. And when the pink chic comes on screen the boys stick their finger in their mouths and gag themselves. Can't wait to find out what is "so Max"!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails