Tuesday, June 16, 2009

but...

I was going to take a picture of my pretty donuts that I got from Beyond Glazed, but...
well, I dropped them.  Whoops.   (They were so pretty, but none of us loved them.   I cut them up (after I picked them up) so we could try them all.  The kids mostly just liked the Oreo sprinkles on one of the donuts.  Note to self: save myself the money and just buy a sleeve of Oreos next time).
I was going to get mad at the kids for taking the entire huge bag of chips and eating them all in the mud room, but...
they were happily sharing for once.

(Donuts, chips...) I was going to exercise, but...
watching these two and laughing was a way better choice.

6 comments:

Abbigail said...

donuts and chips.... sounds like Kitty's usual dinner of choice. Who needs exercise anyway. That is really cute. I wish that Kitty had a sibling sometimes. Do you know where I can get one? Without having to make it from scratch?

Adri said...

Yummy!!! I need to come eat at your house some time. Love the pictures.

Liz O. said...

Hahaha! I just tried out Beyond Glaze last week--was feeling sick & was supposed to be taking my kids on a hike with their cousins to Donut Falls, so decided that we'd do doughnuts another way . . . They were okay, but I don't think I'll go back. Too sweet & just too, too much!

You are such a fun mom, Christina! Eva & Samuel are so dang lucky!

Malea said...

I want to be a kid in your house. Everything seems to be tastier, more relaxing, and a lot more fun!

Amy said...

Love this post. Makes you stop to ponder what is really important. You had a very creative way of tying it all together. Love those kids!!!

Kathryn said...

I'd always take donuts over exercising. They seemed to be enjoying them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails