Friday, April 17, 2009

spring... fevers

First, I need to say how grateful I am that we had beautiful weather for Easter.  
Two days later, we had this:

And this (yes, this is how we store our bikes.  Just keeping it real):
 
 Girls and boys are different.  I get that.  First and second kids are different.  I get that, too.  But this?  This just cracks me up.
Eva with a fever:

 
Samuel with a fever:
  
Eva was obviously sick.  Samuel?  He showed no signs.  We took his temperature as an afterthought.  That kid slows down for nothing.  Which is why he is just a blur in the photos.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tamany said...

ibuprofen? Why? Then they feel better and are all over the place again. Much easier when they are semi-comitose! :) I am a good mom.

Emily said...

Oh. . . you captured the boy/girl thing masterfully! The blurry pics of Samuel (I love that kid) are TOTALLY my boys.

I can't believe all that April snow!

Abbigail said...

Funny. Samuel with a fever. That looks exhausting. I think he has a lot in common with his cousin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails