Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm Back

I finally finished. This is what kept me away from blogging:

I make calendars every year. This is the only time I get the scrapbooking bug out of me. Yes, Christmas is over and I just barely finished my mom's. Good thing she understands. Note to self: start earlier next year. Another note to self: stop ignoring the resolutions to start earlier the next year. Abbi, I posted a picture of your little one's pages so you can see them.
My favorite part of the project was how the flower tabs turned out.

Back to blogging and back to posting my everyday adventures:

Like my new gloves?

I guess Samuel does, too:

At 4 a.m. he wakes up and goes into the bathroom. He then comes to me and is mad because his hair is sticking up. I had to spray it and comb it. He kept pointing out parts that were sticking up so I had to comb it some more. Yep, at 4 a.m.. Then he goes right back to sleep.

3 comments:

Annie Whyte said...

Christina,
I LOVE your calendars!! I covet them every year!!
We exchanged Eva's gift. They didn't have the exact same kind anywhere in Utah so we got the closest we could find. We'll drop it by this week. I felt SO terrible!!
Anne

Kathryn said...

I also love your calendars. I am the proud owner of the 2009 edition! It is the best one you have done yet. I love the dance photos of Eva and Samuels remodel job of your gloves. Let us know when she has another parent observation day. I would love to see her. When are her recitals this spring? He is a handful. I adore them both. Grandma

Abbigail said...

Love it! I want a copy of one. I know it wouldn't be the same as the real thing.... I will have to send you one of my calenders I made this year. Not nearly as adorable.
Eva is so cute dancing. I keep asking Kitty if she wants to do soccer or tap dance or gymnastics this spring. She is finally old enough. She keeps telling me "No!" I don't want to be anything!" Oh boy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails