Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Tulip Festival



We went to the Tulip Festival on Friday the 25th.
Samuel is chasing a butterfly through the daffodils. I was so nervous someone was going to get mad at us for smashing the flowers... but not nervous enough to not snap a picture of it.

Notice Samuel's feet are a little off the ground. I am wondering if he spends most of his awake hours with his feet off the ground.

So, Courtney kept saying, do you want me to take a picture of you guys in front of these tulips? And I kept saying, "No, that's okay we have tons of pictures." Now looking through my pictures I realize why... we don't have any pictures of the tulips. So, um, here is a picture of Samuel in front of Noah's Ark at the Tulip Festival.

4 comments:

Adri said...

Wow how fun.

Courtney said...

Once again, your pictures capture so much of the day! It makes it look even more beautiful than I remember. I want to go back again when it is warm- what is up with this back and forth weather?

Anonymous said...

I didn't even realize there was such a festival. It looks like a good time. If I would have taken my little Carson I am sure he would have been in the gardens.

Amy said...

Lucky! Two festivals in two days! Good times.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails